(Your shopping cart is empty)
KEY FACTS ABOUT THIS COURSE
||Our course is unique and phenomenal. NO Progressions or SONGS to memorize. |
||Mimicking or imitating others?? No longer necessary. Why? Our unique patent pending learning system, teaches you techniques that you can apply to YOUR very OWN music. That's right!!! We want you to create YOUR very own music and sound. Choose the songs of your liking. Apply our simple techniques when taking this course. The results will astound you!! Imagine playing a version of YOUR song, that has NEVER been heard before. When others hear you play, they will be impressed. You'll have other musicians asking YOU.... ďwow, what are those chords?...can YOU show me that?.Ē |
||No two people will come up with the same result for a song by using our system. |
||The resulting chords YOU create by using our system will be one-of-a-kind. There are an infinite number of possibilities. The system is not fixed and rigid. A flexible system, with many choices available at each point in your song. |
||Never play a song the same way twice. |
||In fact, there are so many possibilities that you will effortlessly sound just like a pro! Our simple Play by Number System allows you to change it up, as you play. There is always room for a surprise in your playing. You wonít sound boring by playing it the same old way, every single time. |
||Easily write your own music and progressions from scratch in minutes. |
||String together beautiful gospel chord changes and progressions in very little time. The voicings and chords in this course have been computer engineered and modeled. This means, itís close to impossible to make a mistake when choosing our chords. Our chords fit together like kids LEGO Building blocks. Any chord can follow any other chord, and will sound correct. The engineering applied to create this learning system is fully state-of-the-art. |
||Beginners and experienced players get results in days. |
||Everything in our course is based on numbers. All you need to do, to use our course is count to 21. Experience music theory that we make easy to ujnderstand. We discuss consonance, dissonance and resolution, gospel passing chords, creating progressions and advanced harmonization techniques. |
||We focus on the most advanced voicings available and make them simple and easy to use. Musicians talk about the simple major, minor, 7th and diminished chords. We teach you to immediately play the advanced voicings, the 13th, the 6,9 b5 , the 7#9, the b9b5, the #9#5, the 11th, the 9sus, etc. Yes, all those phat gospel chord voicings that make you stand out...be a cut above the rest and get noticed. |
||Take a FREE LESSON NOW! You'll be Amazed!! |
||Experience Phat Passing Chords CLICK HERE |
||Read LIVE Customer Feedback in our Forum CLICK HERE |
The "Adventures in Harmony" learning series is unlike any other course. Actually, this course was invented out of frustration and dissapointment. Yes the demand for this series was overwhelming, due to the lack of instruction found in other instructional courses. Our format is very different. Our objective is to instruct. Our desire is for you not to struggle and feel the need to memorize or mimick other musicians.
All the other courses come in one of the following two basic formats:
- The first format is where the camera is simply pointed at the keyboard while someone plays.
- How can you expect to catch or figure out what they are doing, just from you watching them play? You may or may not get some explanation of what they are doing while they are playing, but many times its never enough and itís too fast. So you'll find yourself trying to slow motion the video, repeating little sections many times, struggling to figure out whatís happening. This is very aggravating and TIME CONSUMING.
- When finished, you'll have learned how to repeat what you just saw. You just completed an exercise in memorization. That's NOT Instruction
- What you just memorized is probably not going to fit with what you are playing. In many cases itís not going to work with YOUR MUSIC. It works only with what they just played. You go and try to use it on your song or music and it doesnít work. You may memorize a few cool things, but it does NO GOOD if you canít use it with YOUR MUSIC.
- The second format is where they play a song and they call out the chords and changes note by note.
- In this case you really learned nothing. You MEMORIZED another song. Another wasted exercise in memorization.
- Why play a song exactly the way somebody else played it? Be unique. Have your own style. Play the version of the song you want to play. Uniqueness is what makes a musician's skills valuable and essential.
- Unless you have a photographic memory, whatever is seen on the DVD has to be written down. Again, here we go with starting and stopping the DVD player, and replaying sections while trying to write it all down. In the "Adventures in Harmony" learning series, our course has everything you'll need, enabling you to become...a master of harmony.